Thursday, June 14, 2007

in transit

I've got 4 minutes to update from the Milan airport. For such a world hub - flights going to North America, South America, Africa, Europe, and Asia - it's rather small. I've still got 5 hours to kill. Not enough time to go to town, if I knew how to get out of here, but long enough to make me really really bored. Which I already am. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep, as I got very little on the flight here. My seat did not recline, nor was it a window seat so I couldn't lean against the side of the cabin. My eyes hurt to be open, but my body won't sleep. I'll try to sleep on the next leg of my flight - there certainly won't be anything worth staying up for. The movies are bad, the food is the worst I've had on an airplane, maybe ever, and the drink options are water, coke, OJ, or red or white wine. Alitalia, I expected a little more of you. Oh well. THey get me where I need to be, and that's what really matters. I'm running out of time so I'm signing off, but I'll update as soon as I get a chance in Ghana.

No comments: